Monday, May 23, 2011

Another Update

The Fashion Blogger in me is disappointed with myself, because I'm just unable to balance the life I'm leading.

Trying to find time to work out, work, and attempt a social life is killing me. Also I really hurt my ankle.

There's the one sentence I was allowed to complain. Moving forward...

So I've gotten my hat, a maxi dress and that's it. I'm still looking for some awesome wedges, a maxi skirt, and a striped a-line.

Work is insane. We're getting new stuff in every week, and it's almost impossible to keep up with it, but our interns have arrived and I'm getting help from them. It's a lot of work trying to balance what we're carrying versus what the ladies want. It's not that I can do anything about what was ordered- I wasn't there for that- but it's all about trying to show the ladies that what is offered is wearable. Even the stuff that isn't. I'm sick of seafoam and blush. These colors are not that great, and because they're made of tech material (read: spandex/polyester) they look washed out, not pastel.

I'm buying shoes. Soon. 2 pairs. I'm getting sandals and heels. Because I deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment