Wednesday, September 7, 2011

To Order or Not To Order, That Is The Question- A Teaser

I have been postponing this blog, because I wanted to write it with some photos and such, but I'm going to start from here, and hopefully my bracelet will be here soon. So consider this a preview of sorts, to be finished while I sob as I'm following FNO on Twitter and watch Project Runway tomorrow evening. I hope.

Here are the upcoming topics of blogs:

Online shopping has taken a whole new turn with the invention of sites like Shoe Dazzle, Just Fab, JewelMint, StyleMint, BeautyMint, etc. I have begun to call, order from, and look through each company. Okay, maybe I haven't ordered from each company, but me and my friends are trying different things. I ordered a bracelet from JewelMint. Folly ordered a bracelet and has ordered from ShoeDazzle. I think the next shall be StyleMint.

I will also be explaining the process of (wait for it...) applying to fashion school. That's right, yours truly is applying to two fashion schools. Parson's New School of Design and FIDM. So, as the application process continues I'll be updating. I need all the motivation I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment