Monday, October 19, 2009

Pick O' The Week


As a girl from Colorado, I must say that I am a girl who loves utility pieces. I love anything that functions well as a utility piece. Don't get me wrong, I love my heels and I love dresses, but one of my favorite things is the boyfriend cardigan (the picture at the bottom is the one I wear at least 2 times a week.) Because it functions as a piece for any kind of semi-casual outfit, I think it is a must-have. Jeans and a tee shirt with some sneakers and a giant cardigan or tights and a mini dress with this is perfection. So, while it may be a short blog, my pick of the week (which will happen every Monday) is the boyfriend cardigan. Run out and buy one, or, if you're so inclined, steal one from a guy you know won't last. He may not, but I bet the sweater will...

No comments:

Post a Comment