Saturday, June 2, 2012

SS12 Trends #11, Baseball Caps

Sorry about the hiatus. I had to get through some things. Some very emotional things. It's been hard dealing with remaining in Denver. I feel very stagnant. And that's not something I like.

BUT! On to more important things. We are now getting into things I love. One of the things I had to have this year was a baseball cap. There's so many different kinds, and anyone can wear one. I opted for a large, flat-brimmed Yankees cap in gray. If you're not into sports, it's cool, you have options. they make blank ones, you can do your dad's favorite team, the team you grew up liking, or a classic team, like the Yankees, Giants, Clippers, Lakers, Celtics, Bruins, Red Wings, etc. They're fun and sporty, but they can be feminine.  Here's a great example.


So give it a try. find one you're comfortable in. And if you're pinching pennies, steal one from your boyfriend, dad, brother, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment