Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's apparent I'm suppressing my fears about school, because my dreams are definitely manifesting those fears. Last night was a doozie. I was at fashion week, and I was watching a show. I then had to go pick  up 2 Swiss Balls for Pat (one of my best friends). I kept having to leave the show to help other people, and eventually I got yelled at for having 2 purple Swiss Balls at a fashion show. My two favorite professors were sitting across from me, looking slightly ridiculous in their leather suits (like traditional business suits, but in leather), and they just looked disappointed. So finally, I have to leave and I end up with Pat in a grungy little apartment with nothing around, but dust, gross apt, and brown grass.

So I'm thinking fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment